Rust is an open world MMO zombie survival game designed by Facepunch Studios. It takes inspiration from games like DayZ, Minecraft, and STALKER. To survive in Rust you may choose to work together with friends and strangers, scavenging for supplies and building giant bases, or go at it alone, killing other players for loot. Unlike DayZ, Rust aims at being a game that gives players the freedom to play the way that they want, and that doesn't involve a hero and bandit system. With Rust, you will have to use your instinct, not a humanity number, to figure out if you can trust people.
-TankTan38 on facepunch
The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players. Create alliances with other players and together form a town. Whatever it takes to survive.
April 24th 2014
- Loot Table/Supply Signal/Supply Drops Fix
- Teleport Fixing
- /home time reduction
- Adding a basic small /kit ( This will have only a small amount of basic stuff )
April 21st 2014
- Situating the lag on the server ( This fix will be affected as soon as possible, 1 day at most )
April 17th 2014
- A new IP has been issued due too lag so they switched us too a different server location which is now located in New York. If you have any problems, make a ticket. Everything should be situated server wise as of right now
- A wipe has occured, yes this is a fresh new start, the last server was a mess due too hackers/exploiters, We are sorry that you lost your base/items but we do not plan on wiping the server for a little while so you can gather up on those resources and have fun!
April 15th 2014
We changed economy plugins due too bugs, We are on a stable economy plugin at this time and we now have payrolls, you will receive +3 coins every few minutes. We do plan on changing prices and add in items too sell/buy but at this time whats in the store is staying in the store until we figure everything out.
April 14th 2014
We have switched the teleport plugin too a some-what more stable one, and modified it. Any problems with teleporting should go too the helpdesk/ticket wise. We know about the teleport glitching and there is nothing we can do at this time but the modified version should stop it.
(Q) How do i join through console?
(A) Press F1, and type this in console: net.connect 126.96.36.199:28016
(Q) I need to report a bug/exploit on the server
(A) Head on over too the helpdesk located http://www.bybservers.co.uk/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=main this can be also used too report player abuse and ingame hackers
(Q) I'm wanting too become an admin on the server
(A) We do not plan to give away admin on the server, due too untrustworthy people and possible abuse that may go on. We are strict against abusers and we want our server too be abuse-free and also so that you can enjoy yourself, we already have a trust worthy staff team too help players out.
(Q) I have a suggestion for the server
(A) That's great! head on over too this category http://www.bybservers.co.uk/index.php?board=73.0 and post the suggestion, and we shall look into it!