The Arrival of the ZRP Server! For real. by Deluxe
[September 28, 2015, 12:32 pm]
Crashing when opening console in game. by Awesomesauce
[September 27, 2015, 08:54 pm]
Good times in byb. by Ride
[September 24, 2015, 08:14 am]
Something to warn about necroposting? by Bambicoot
[September 24, 2015, 07:36 am]
Ivef's Munitions (Loft Style) - A semi-automatic gunshop with an 'original' name by Chipredux
[September 23, 2015, 10:33 am]
September 05, 2015, 11:10 pm by Bambicoot
Views: 966 | Comments: 22
THE ARRIVAL OF THE BYB ZRP SERVER!
That's right. The idea of a ZRP server returning to ByB has been sought after and kicked around for a long time, I don't think anyone goes too long without hearing someone ask them why ByB doesn't have one or even asking that question for themselves. iRIDEsisters has taken it upon his smelly self to resurrect the server that we had some years ago that could be utilized for hours of fun killing the undead masses.
We're aware that this is something that most of you have seen or heard before now and to some ears it may sound like nothing more than old hat, rumors have been spread in the past of this type of server returning and various members of staff have tried to take on the project to bring back our beloved ZRP. Before anyone gets too overly excited I'll outline here before it's heard anywhere else that the server (to begin with) will not be fully up and running for immediate public use but will instead be available to chosen and selected individuals for beta testing. I say that for lack of a better phrase to describe what the server will be to begin with.
There are a number of bugs as there would be with any new server and what we are looking for is people willing to go onto the server, play around, and offer their feedback as well as insight into any bugs that they happen to find. The more that we have helping to weed out these bugs the faster the development of the server will be for full public use.To start with the server will:
- Be ridden with bugs and glitches that will require time to be reported and fixed.
- Require a password to gain access.
To start with the server won't:
- Be practically a beta server until development has refined it into being suitable for public availability. We're not pulling any Dead Island shenanigans here, folks.
- Be finished for quite some time, but it will however be finished faster with people to help iron out the bugs.
- Use the ByB admin system, ULX will likely be used instead but that may be subject to change.
August 16, 2015, 09:56 pm by olihot11
| Views: 443 | Comments: 6
Seeing as I never got to play last time I thought I'd give this another go. This time with far more organisation though!
It will be hosted in the same location (sorry US guys) only this time I decided to use Challonge.com to actually set up a bracketed system.
Also, skill level is irrelevant, yes if you are significantly lower level the high level teams will rekk you but there will likely be others your standard and overall this is all for fun anyway.
How is it going to work;
- Round Robin tournament- everybody will play each other, the winner is whoever has the most wins at the end. Each match will be BO3, the winner of which gives the overall result for the match.
- Games will be 128 tick and use ESL 5v5 rules.
- Maps available are any from Active Duty or if I have time to set it up, Op bloodhound and Reserves group.
- If a team is a player down and has no subs they can chose to either play or forfeit- if only 3 players are available the game is forfeited instantly.
- Demos of each game will be available after they have been completed should you wish to download them, if you as a player wish to stream the game then go for it. I'll try to get GOTV working properly before the games this time.
- Non-ByB players can play however each team should have AT LEAST one ByB member
If you want to sign up to the tournament then just click this sign up link (you do need to create an account but its just easier to use this system than the chaos of last time)http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0CrL8puN2c
Any comments then please let me know here or on steam. You can add me here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025768101/
(plz no spam...)
AutoMerge: August 16, 2015, 10:08 pm
Forgot to mention, you will need to register as a team.
Its pretty easy to create a team on there, just do it on the top right of the page when you are logged in on the team menu.
If you n...
April 19, 2015, 08:59 am by skytron
Views: 1332 | Comments: 15
The ByB Crew is an outrageous, fantastic crew to be part of.
If you're man enough, continue reading. If not, become a man and continue reading!
ByB Crew is the toughest, strongest crew of Los Santos. Everyone fears those part of the crew..
We do crime, we fight against crime, we race, we kill, we murder.
No one can stop us, no one shall stop us.
The ByB Crew take part in various heists, including bank heists, prison breaks and much more! The crew has currently managed to pull off two huge successful heists. The split in money is shared accordingly and carefully, giving each player a fair amount. We are looking for new newbies to join the crew and participate with us in the heists. Hell, maybe you'll just survive and not end up like little Jimmy..
Here's a screenshot of skytron AKA Vladimir Belic and Conor AKA Anonymous , stealing a police cruiser and uniform to steal special documents from the local police station for one of the heists:
In our spare time, we like to race as it makes us forget everything else in the world. Racing is one of our favorite activities to do as a crew. Using the money we gain from jobs and heists, we spend it on cars which we use to race.
We race from multiple classes, from muscle to sport, super to off-road.
Now all we need is YOU! We need more loyal crew members to join us in racing. The more people, the more fun. The more people, the more to laugh at the loser. If you ever end up in a crash, just try to prevent yourself from becoming roadkill!
The ByB Crew does not only do heists and racing, but we also do multiple other jobs. Ranging from
deathmatch, general missions, golfing, sky diving, and way more.
October 24, 2009, 04:22 pm by Pantho
| Views: 718476 | Comments: 0
Hello, if you want to buy Admin for the GMOD RP servers then this is the place.
YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE FORUM BEFORE BUYING!Single Server
(All single server purchases include free admin status on both RP6 and RP7.)£6
- 1 month admin
£18 £15 (equivalent to £5.00 a month)
- 3 months admin
£72 £40 (equivalent to £3.34 a month)
(save £32 vs monthly) - 1 Year adminGlobal Admin Power£10
- 1 month global admin
£30 £25 (equivalent to £8.34 a month)
- 3 months global admin
£120 £50 (equivalent to £4.17 a month)
vs monthly) - 1 Year global adminBy purchasing from this website you agree that you will follow all this rules:
- You must still follow all player rules.
- Abuse of any admin powers will result in either a minor or major warning.
- Three active warnings at any one time will result in you being demoted/blacklisted - with no refunds given.
- Typically minor warnings are considered active for one month, whilst major admins are considered active for three months. If a player repeatedly abuses the same power (ie: 4 warnings for no clip abuse) older warnings will may still be considered
- Only super admins, root admin's and the owner may give you an admin warning. Complaints / appeals can be filed via the helpdesk as an unban request.
- Mass banning an entire server (known as "going rogue") and Paypal fraud will both result in instant loss of admin powers, regardless of the number of admin warnings you may or may not have.
- Kicks & Bans must have a clear, sensible & valid reason. Likewise, any warnings you give to a player should be type (ideally as an /aadvert or the slay reason), player warnings may not be given over voice chat.
- If a super+ says jump, then jump. Only super or root may boss you around - trusted admin's are considered equal to regular admin's in rank.
- You should not use any of your powers for personal gain or to give yourself a roleplay advantage over players.
- The exception to this is that you may build with noclip. However you obviously may not use it to travel or 'cheat/abuse'.
- You may NOT ban another admin. There are exceptions to this rule (ie: propspam, mass banning), but use them wisely. You must be able to fully justify, with evidence, any ban. You also may not kick/slay/discipline another admin, create an admin abuse report if you have a problem with another admin. Be sure to make use of both the byb_who console command and the !menu chat command to check a players status.
- Keep up to date with the MOTD/Admin rules. There is also an excellent admin manual that gives a few pointers (note: the manual is not official and may not be up to date, treat it as a guide only). Excessive/instabanning for minor offenses will result in a warning.
Breaking any rules here, or any rules we see fit to enforce that are unwritten may result in an Admin Warning. Three warnings results in the loss of admin. We are not harsh, we're not trying to steal your money. But we will not tolerate abusive admins.
. Once demoted you may not re buy admin. Demoted admins are blacklisted. Any attempts to buy admin once blacklisted simply will not work.
Subscriptions will recur every month unless you tell it not to. The responsibility for this is on the player solely. You may un-subscribe the Paypal Control Panel or by clicking here
. All Gift Code's are one off payments and do not renew.Purchase by pressing the shiny button, or paypal to: [email protected]
Any abuse of ingame benefits or powers can and will result in loss without refund.
This is a digital item and is not bound by (EU) physical item refund laws.
You will be treated as a regular player. If you are banned for player abuse, you will not be refunded.
We reserve the right to ban any player we deem a threat to the peace and stability of our servers.
If banned from ByB do NOT rebuy abilities on new accounts as you will be re-banned without refund upon discovery.
This extends to having multiple steam accounts at once. Admin warnings apply across all
accounts belonging to a player. If you accumulate three active admin warnings in total across these accounts, all accounts will have their admin revoked.
Global Admin does not include admin on RP2, ByB Sandbox or our Minecraft servers. Admin on these servers is controlled separately. If you're unsure which server(s) the subscription you're interested in covers, please private message a root admin.
Above all else remember you are playing a game, these are digital items. Items you can enjoy for years, or for seconds if you abuse your fellow players.
Say Hi to ByB!
ByB Beta Game Statistics