June 02, 2020, 05:27 am

Author Topic: [ADD RULE] Vandalism  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Alex_2259

• ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
[ADD RULE] Vandalism
« on: March 30, 2013, 04:00 pm »
This is basic. breaking windows and/or props will get you arrested. Random punching anything will get you arrested. Sorry for short topic there is not much to be said.

Offline ❤Mittens❤

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
  • Take a toke and all your worries go up in smoke.
    • View Profile
Re: [ADD RULE] Vandalism
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 04:04 pm »
I believe this is already included in most laws, but I don't see any flaws with it being added to the official laws.

Offline Sirdog

• ByB Fanatic
  • The only dog known to man that can talk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 04:12 pm »
I believe this is already included in most laws, but I don't see any flaws with it being added to the official laws.

As Mittens said, any Mayor can add this to the laws legitimately for Vandalism, Destroying Public/Private Property, Disturbing the Peace and etc. Though personally I dont see a need in it being a default law, as in gaming terms no one cares as much unless they really want to RP. Oh, and people do it sometimes to just get to a balcony they make.

Offline Elite

• ByB Fanatic
  • Skkrrt bopp
    • View Profile
Re: Re: [ADD RULE] Vandalism
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 04:27 pm »
people do it sometimes to just get to a balcony they make.

This would probably mean others windows, not your own.

Offline Tippin

• ByB Fanatic
  • RP4 Admin. My Alias is Moist Cookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:46 pm »
I don't Thank that should be a rule over a In-game Mayor making that illegal.

Offline Loqfrican

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loqrin
    • View Profile
    • Loqrin Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 06:52 am »
This is basic. breaking windows and/or props will get you arrested. Random punching anything will get you arrested. Sorry for short topic there is not much to be said.

Yes, Alex, you have something correct in your topic. This was a pointless topic that has nothing much to be said, as you wrote too. I have no problem with you, but since you came to ByB, you have just been post farming, making pointless, stupid topics. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, nor to be mean.

Now, I don't see why this should be added to the main or default laws of the server. The Mayor can simply add it to his laws or not. This topic was really pointless and just common sence and has no reason to be posted.

Maybe some Admin with power to lock this topic should do so, as this topic is completely pointless.

Offline Mr Boo

• ByB Rookie
  • Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 07:01 am »
I dont think that it should be added to the official laws, because imagine your a cop in real life and saw someone punching someone, breaking windows or throwing something at you or someone else...you would most likely arrest them wouldn't you (If not you would probaly be sacked on your first day if caught).

Offline f34rY

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • RP#1 Rulez! No Candy Coating,just the harsh truth.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: [ADD RULE] Vandalism
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 07:06 am »

Yes, Alex, you have something correct in your topic. This was a pointless topic that has nothing much to be said, as you wrote too. I have no problem with you, but since you came to ByB, you have just been post farming, making pointless, stupid topics. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, nor to be mean.

Now, I don't see why this should be added to the main or default laws of the server. The Mayor can simply add it to his laws or not. This topic was really pointless and just common sence and has no reason to be posted.

Maybe some Admin with power to lock this topic should do so, as this topic is completely pointless.

Totally agree, i warned him and even helped him at the start.
Make ONE big topic with your suggestions, then keep updating it with other ideas.

Nope he keeps doing it and far as i know he is pretty close from forum ban.

OT: I always arrest ppl for vandalism, no complains so far.
ねだるな、勝ち取れ、さすれば与えられん。
"Don't beg for it, earn it. Then it will be granted to you"

Inactive