November 19, 2019, 01:05 pm

Author Topic: A question with cars..  (Read 765 times)

Offline Eric2356

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
A question with cars..
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:53 pm »
I see people do this a lot (admins too) if someones car flips over pople will try to turn it over with a prop, i get admins telling me not to do it and then see admins do it, with makes me think i can do it. im just wondering if thats prop push or anything like that?
This kind of cancer can't be cured.

Offline Phil Shifly

• ByB Rookie
  • I won't bite... hard.
    • View Profile
Re: A question with cars..
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 02:44 pm »
as long as you take it slow and don't stick a grate under it and send the car all the way to the sun, most admins won't have a problem with it as long as its a controlled flip. this means stick like a 1X2 prop under it and slowly bring it up to flip the car do NOT "flick" the prop and make the car go flying, admins wont tolerate that.

I will no longer be active In-game for the most part due to life and stuff. Ill miss ya!

Offline Jelman

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
Re: A question with cars..
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:08 pm »
If your car is stuck and no AOD is online then yes you can use a prop to flip your car. If you are not attacking other player's cars then its perfectly fine in my eyes.

His Grace Snoop of House Dogg, first in his name; Kushleesi; The Unblazed; Brother of Green Dragon Sativas; embarks on a quest to reclaim Weedsteros