October 24, 2019, 02:52 am

Author Topic: New life rule.  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Leonard Potato

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Insert clever text here!
    • View Profile
New life rule.
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:14 pm »
So I have a question about NLR while raiding, swat can return to the base they are raiding after 5 minutes if backup is called. But the gang the police is raiding, can they return at all? Since "You can however after 5 minutes insist they leave, if they do not after a few minutes you may murder them at will :)"

Offline olicool11

• Root of all Evil
  • ByB Fanatic
  • TEM NAMLEJ
    • View Profile
Re: New life rule.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 08:08 am »
Generally speaking it is almost impossible for even a large team of swat attacking a well defended base to take more than 5 minutes. Within that time either the whole gang will die and the raid will be successful, or the swat will have all died. however occasionally good police forces pause their raid to regroup, should this "pause" happen after the NLR timer I tend to see it as a break of that raid and preparation for a new raid, therefore allowing gang members to return to the base. PROVIDED that during this pause ALL the swat stop attacking.

Other than that I am not certain where exactly this rule stands, I cannot even say for certain what I just said is correct if i'm honest, thats just my take on it!

Offline vicaronado

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:46 am »
Your information, I have to say, and then it turns out that it is true.

Offline Bandicoot

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Doot for deer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 01:45 pm »
If a gang member, or even multiple gang members have been killed by the police during a raid then they may not return for five minutes under any circumstances. I do not see any problem with them returning after the five minutes has passed, as their base is practically their home. A criminal returns home to find that the police are attempting to raid and seize his possessions? He can assist his gang and defend, again, only once the five minutes have passed.

Whenever I am in a gang, the first thing that I tend to do after I have died is return to base to stock up on weapons and ammunition.