October 24, 2019, 02:12 am

Author Topic: What's the best role play scenario you have participated in before?  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Rock'n Roll Glue

• ByB Champion
  • Taking over the world by murdering the innocent.
    • View Profile
Do note: This thread is not supposed to be written as an in-game story.
In hopes of motivating the community of making more role play on the servers, I wanted to make a thread to encourage more people and maybe give a thumbs up for the people participating in the event.

So what's the best role play you have participated in?
Feel free to write the names of the rest of the participants as well!

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I like smegposting and music.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Well all of my best role play experiences happen as a SWAT. But if I had to pick the best one it would be the time that me and most of, if not all, of the Police Force teamed up and had an RP overthrow of the mayor for having the worst laws I could think of.

Offline Lexi's Inferior

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I'm back, I guess.
    • View Profile
This.

Offline Alex_2259

• ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
Well all of my best role play experiences happen as a SWAT. But if I had to pick the best one it would be the time that me and most of, if not all, of the Police Force teamed up and had an RP overthrow of the mayor for having the worst laws I could think of.

By any chance.. Did that mayor happened to be named Alex_2259?

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I like smegposting and music.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

By any chance.. Did that mayor happened to be named Alex_2259?

No but you were apart of the overthrow. You suggested that we all go SWAT on strike and such demanding for better laws.

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile
It was with feral crazed. He was a BMD,and he had literally almost every criminal organization under his thumb. I was one of his goto guys to get smeg done.
Peace love and positvity.

Offline Expanded Foreskin

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
Best time in town was when i attempted to take out the corrupt government. I was arrested at least 4 times and after the fourth time, i snuck into the pd and put C4 into the Mayor's office. I was such ninja like, that I got away with it.
Inactive ByB Admin. You may contact me through PM if no other admin is online and i will be more than happy to assist you. My Steam Profile

Not currently inactive or active but, I'm semi-active. Active only on forums.

Offline BludyLuigi

• ByB Rookie
  • Left ByB
    • View Profile
whats a roleplay.

Secondly, will RP2 every go back up, glue?

Offline Tuckz

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
It was with feral crazed. He was a BMD,and he had literally almost every criminal organization under his thumb. I was one of his goto guys to get smeg done.

You must have been one of our little smeges that we got to go collect the cash from the stores.

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile

You must have been one of our little smeges that we got to go collect the cash from the stores.

Nope. I was usually a hitman. Or in a gang that went to raid. Never collected cash.
Peace love and positvity.

Offline Godfrey Carthage

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • i dont have a website
Re: What's the best role play scenario you have participated in before?
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 02:05 pm »
This is quite hard. I do spend most of my time as Mayor, and I like to think I do great RP. But the best RP, for obvious reasons is with the Superadmins. I used to do a lot of RP with Sirdog (ses(n't)) and Bandicoot(ses(n't)). But, it hasn't been happening as much recently.