March 28, 2020, 06:17 pm

Author Topic: Small Suggestion  (Read 728 times)

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I like smegposting and music.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Small Suggestion
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:09 pm »
Hi so I won't take long. I am suggesting that we do some type of system where if a player dies they drop whatever gun they had in their hands. Job weapons and defaults are excluded. But say that a mugger was holding an AK47 and was killed. It may had RP if one spawned/was dropped in his place if he died. This would be cool if at all possible.

Regards,
BlueNova

Offline Godfrey Carthage

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • i dont have a website
Re: Small Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 11:51 pm »
+support - I don't see any reason we don't have this already.

Offline StupidWeasel

• Supporter
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
    • Moustaches through the ages: A Historial Account of Facial Hair
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 12:22 am »
Mmm seems like something we could add, though to avoid clutter and situations where the weapon falls out of the map / somewhere else that's inaccessible the weapon would have to be deleted if not picked up after a certain period of time (5 minutes is probably about right).

There are two main ways I can think of to do this, I want to quiz Pantho about which would be the least resource intensive for the server before doing it though.

Done & deployed. Shout at me when it causes problems and it'll be tweaked ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:35 am by StupidWeasel »

FunnyClaps

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 04:53 pm »
Mmm seems like something we could add, though to avoid clutter and situations where the weapon falls out of the map / somewhere else that's inaccessible the weapon would have to be deleted if not picked up after a certain period of time (5 minutes is probably about right).

There are two main ways I can think of to do this, I want to quiz Pantho about which would be the least resource intensive for the server before doing it though.

Done & deployed. Shout at me when it causes problems and it'll be tweaked ;)

Viva la lagcheck
Peace love and positvity.