Give prisoners fists?

Yes
15 (75%)
No
4 (20%)
Indifferent
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Yet Another Suggestion  (Read 2457 times)

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I like smegposting and music.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Yet Another Suggestion
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:06 pm »
Greetings everyone. First I would like to say no, this will not be a regular occurring thing but I just have had ideas for RP recently.

Anyhow this time my idea is to give prisoners fists. I feel it could add some RP to being in jail. Such as if the prisoners get out of their cells they could start a riot and try to fight the police officer(s) in the area. Or beat each other up if someone says something despicable since they're convicts. They won't be exempt from the RDM/punch whore rule.

Poll to be added so you can vote and keep this whole thing organized.  ;)

Regards,
BlueNova

Offline Caspari

Re: Yet Another Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:14 pm »
What happens if the prisoners keep killing each other?

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:27 pm »
What happens if the prisoners keep killing each other?

The Administrators of the server handle that as simply an RDM report. Just because they have fits doesn't grant access to killing each other. If this happens the Admins can take action just like they would a bodyguard/hobo who is puncwhoring.

AutoMerge: April 15, 2015, 09:27 pm
Greetings everyone. First I would like to say no, this will not be a regular occurring thing but I just have had ideas for RP recently.

Anyhow this time my idea is to give prisoners fists. I feel it could add some RP to being in jail. Such as if the prisoners get out of their cells they could start a riot and try to fight the police officer(s) in the area. Or beat each other up if someone says something despicable since they're convicts. They won't be exempt from the RDM/punch whore rule.

Poll to be added so you can vote and keep this whole thing organized.  ;)

Regards,
BlueNova

I also suggest, if it's possible, that we allow prisoners to pick up weapons. Sometimes there's a spare gun lying around and a prisoner may pick it up and fight for freedom!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:27 pm by BlueNova »

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 09:28 pm »
It has its pros and cons. I'd really like to see it added, but at the same time its a REAL hassle. Maybe give prisoners a select set of "weapons". Hands(The normal on their side like they are currently) and fists.
Peace love and positvity.

Offline Leonard Potato

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Insert clever text here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 11:36 pm »
Toss in the rape swep while you're at it. It will make the experience in jail a whole lot more realistic.

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 12:59 am »
Toss in the rape swep while you're at it. It will make the experience in jail a whole lot more realistic.

People have wanted rape/drugs for years and it's always rejected. I say no to that since not only is ByB supposed to be family friendly but also I don't want players going around spam raping everyone.

Offline BludyLuigi

• ByB Rookie
  • Left ByB
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 01:02 am »
you dingus, couldn't they just break the secret hole in your mom the wall and escape prison?

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 01:09 am »
you dingus, couldn't they just break the secret hole in your mom the wall and escape prison?

Yes they can. Gives them a chance to escape on their own. If the police see them doing that they treat it as if someone broke in and is trying to escape. This may encourage police to keep a prison guard therefore encouraging more RP.

Offline Leonard Potato

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Insert clever text here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 08:51 am »

People have wanted rape/drugs for years and it's always rejected. I say no to that since not only is ByB supposed to be family friendly but also I don't want players going around spam raping everyone.
It was a joke, god I hate being sarcastic in text.

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 12:43 pm »

It was a joke, god I hate being sarcastic in text.

Tis why being sarcastic in text is not the best of plans.

Offline Purdigeh

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 03:31 am »
Nope. It's likely to cause more issues than it'd be worth. If players were mature enough to not go around killing everybody in the cells with them, then I wouldn't see an issue. But quite frankly, most of them aren't.

Offline olicool11

• Root of all Evil
  • ByB Fanatic
  • TEM NAMLEJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 12:34 pm »
Nope. It's likely to cause more issues than it'd be worth. If players were mature enough to not go around killing everybody in the cells with them, then I wouldn't see an issue. But quite frankly, most of them aren't.
^
this.

Would be cool if it were possible though

Offline Expanded Foreskin

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 02:20 pm »

I agree with Prodigy and also bludy. I do however think that prisoners should be able to pick up things. In the case of a break out, prisoners should be able to pickup a weapon from a dead officer or mate and help out with the raid. I also think that is would be good because people could sneak lock picks in PD to a prisoner so they can break themselves out.
Inactive ByB Admin. You may contact me through PM if no other admin is online and i will be more than happy to assist you. My Steam Profile

Not currently inactive or active but, I'm semi-active. Active only on forums.

Offline Vingo Kerman

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 05:20 pm »
I don't think admins would be pleased having to respond to tons of prison RDM reports.  But I support that prisoners should be able to pick things up
+support for that!

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 07:57 pm »

Then let's drop the adding fists and keep it to just being able to pick up weapons. The more I think of it the more of a pain in the ass it'd be for prisoners (especially the mingers, etc) to have fists.