June 02, 2020, 04:24 am

Author Topic: Master Thief Suggestion..  (Read 2328 times)

Offline XxSandyxX

• Admin
  • ByB Rookie
  • nightmare like big weiner
    • View Profile
Re: Master Thief Suggestion..
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 11:25 am »
I like not having the ammo because it leads to a more realistic role-play
>Master thief walks into shop.
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

Game literally unplayable without this crucial thirty second interaction between two people.

I beg of you, please add ammo, then I might actually consider going MT.
I'm with Leo on this one. Sure adding ammo for the MT is would save some time. But then it sorta ruins the point of being a thief as Expanded said.
Sorry Sabre but
-support
How in the world are you with me on this? You are saying no to the ammo when I clearly said I want it.

Was assuming you were using sarcasm. In the end still I dont support this Idea

Offline Purdigeh

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 01:55 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

Game literally unplayable without this crucial thirty second interaction between two people.

This.
The TMP is a pea shooter compared to the rest of the weapons other criminal classes spawn with, and there's absolutely no harm in adding an extra mag or two. It's convenience more than anything. Sure, you could argue that having increased speed and lack of ammo is balancing, but the TMP sucks unless you're able to kill a stationary target by sneaking up on them. Otherwise, good luck.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:00 pm by Purdigeh »

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 02:06 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

This.
The TMP is a pea shooter compared to the rest of the weapons other criminal classes spawn with, and there's absolutely no harm in adding an extra mag or two. It's convenience more than anything. Sure, you could argue that having increased speed and lack of ammo is balancing, but the TMP sucks unless you're able to kill a stationary target by sneaking up on them. Otherwise, good luck.

All I am saying is it would be nice to have it spawn with ammo. Take Secret Agent for example, if you spawned with no ammo then wouldn't you be annoyed?

Offline Loqfrican

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loqrin
    • View Profile
    • Loqrin Entertainment
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 02:11 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

This.

Exactly. The TMP compared to any other assault gun is quite smeg. Adding one or two mags to the weapon won't do any harm. If you're complaining that adding one or two mags to the TMP is "unbalanced" , then you should consider that having more than 3 bolts for the Secret Agent crossbow is unbalanced.

Also the master thief has poor armor, meaning anyone with an assault rifle can easily take them out. The Secret Agent can kill them easily as well.

Offline XxSandyxX

• Admin
  • ByB Rookie
  • nightmare like big weiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 02:12 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

This.

This post + alot of steam discussing has convinced me otherwise. Disregard other of my posts, I can see how this would be more convenient than actually 'decreasing' RP.

+support

AutoMerge: May 07, 2015, 02:29 pm
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

This.

All I am saying is it would be nice to have it spawn with ammo. Take Secret Agent for example, if you spawned with no ammo then wouldn't you be annoyed?
Thats exactly what Purdigeh is saying. I see no need for your reasoning of your post. Everyone understands what you are trying to say.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:29 pm by Ninjabob »