April 07, 2020, 01:01 am

Author Topic: Master Thief Suggestion..  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
Master Thief Suggestion..
« on: May 06, 2015, 12:28 pm »
I am suggesting that the Master Thief spawns in with ammo for the TMP. As good as the class is, it's not much fun to go as you spawn with next to nothing for ammunition. Give it like 130 ammo to spawn in with?

Offline Purdigeh

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • View Profile
Re: Master Thief Suggestion..
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 01:05 pm »
Despite not playing as a master thief often, it is a bit of a pain when you get in a fire fight before being able to score yourself some ammo, then running your gun dry and dying because of it. Would be nice to see this changed. You've got my vote.

Offline Airlock

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 01:44 pm »
+Support

I agree with this because secret agent gets a pistole hocked full of ammo and a crossbolt. The master thief dosent i think it should get ammo.

Offline Expanded Foreskin

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:14 pm »
I agree with Prodigy, but on the other hand, a "Thief" is a job which is used to steal and break into things. I believe that as it would be useful to have ammo in their guns, that it is also more realistic to have to buy or steal more ammo. If you think of GTA 5 and Heists, you must go through setups before attempting the final heist. So in my opinion, I like not having the ammo because it leads to a more realistic role-play, but on the other hand, this is not serious rp and it would be useful to a good amount of people who love Master Thief.

Just my opinion.
Inactive ByB Admin. You may contact me through PM if no other admin is online and i will be more than happy to assist you. My Steam Profile

Not currently inactive or active but, I'm semi-active. Active only on forums.

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:51 pm »
I agree with Prodigy, but on the other hand, a "Thief" is a job which is used to steal and break into things. I believe that as it would be useful to have ammo in their guns, that it is also more realistic to have to buy or steal more ammo. If you think of GTA 5 and Heists, you must go through setups before attempting the final heist. So in my opinion, I like not having the ammo because it leads to a more realistic role-play, but on the other hand, this is not serious rp and it would be useful to a good amount of people who love Master Thief.

Just my opinion.

Alright, I'm getting mixed signals, do you support it or not? ;)

Offline Vingo Kerman

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 03:00 pm »
I agree
+Support

Offline Expanded Foreskin

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 04:01 pm »
I agree with Prodigy, but on the other hand, a "Thief" is a job which is used to steal and break into things. I believe that as it would be useful to have ammo in their guns, but it is also more realistic to have to buy or steal more ammo. If you think of GTA 5 and Heists, you must go through setups before attempting the final heist. So in my opinion, I like not having the ammo because it leads to a more realistic role-play, but on the other hand, this is not serious rp and it would be useful to a good amount of people who love Master Thief.

Just my opinion.

I could go either ways. I'd prefer to keep it the same way, but i think the community would appreciate it with more ammo.

Alright, I'm getting mixed signals, do you support it or not? ;)
Inactive ByB Admin. You may contact me through PM if no other admin is online and i will be more than happy to assist you. My Steam Profile

Not currently inactive or active but, I'm semi-active. Active only on forums.

Offline Leonard Potato

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Insert clever text here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 04:23 pm »
I like not having the ammo because it leads to a more realistic role-play
>Master thief walks into shop.
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

Game literally unplayable without this crucial thirty second interaction between two people.

I beg of you, please add ammo, then I might actually consider going MT.

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 04:47 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

Game literally unplayable without this crucial thirty second interaction between two people.

If you've got nothing positive to say about this suggestion Leonard, then don't say anything at all.

Offline olicool11

• Root of all Evil
  • ByB Fanatic
  • TEM NAMLEJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 05:35 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

If you've got nothing positive to say about this suggestion Leonard, then don't say anything at all.

that's not reaaaally how it works, if somebody disagrees with you they are more than welcome to point that out. Although admittedly that much sarcasm wasn't really necessary potato

Offline XxSandyxX

• Admin
  • ByB Rookie
  • nightmare like big weiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 05:47 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

I'm with Leo on this one. Sure adding ammo for the MT is would save some time. But then it sorta ruins the point of being a thief as Expanded said.
Sorry Sabre but
-support

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 06:21 pm »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

I'm with Leo on this one. Sure adding ammo for the MT is would save some time. But then it sorta ruins the point of being a thief as Expanded said.
Sorry Sabre but
-support

It had no way of ruining the point of being a Thief, if the lockpick and cracker was removed, yes that would remove the point of being a Thief.. hurr durr.

AutoMerge: May 06, 2015, 06:22 pm
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

that's not reaaaally how it works, if somebody disagrees with you they are more than welcome to point that out. Although admittedly that much sarcasm wasn't really necessary potato

Ah yes, that's the words I was looking for, that there was no need for sarcasm :)

Offline Leonard Potato

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Insert clever text here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 12:04 am »
>Demands ammo
>Pays for ammo
>Leaves

Sorry Sabre but
-support
How in the world are you with me on this? You are saying no to the ammo when I clearly said I want it.

Offline Alex_2259

• ByB Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 12:39 am »
I normally just hide an ammo maker in some elaborate location, it would be nice to not have to do that, and have it taken sometimes.
+support

Offline Caspari

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 02:41 am »
-Support

The MT is balanced without ammo, and increased speed.