October 24, 2019, 02:22 am

Author Topic: Suggestion: Allow players to hear their lockpicking/keypad sound  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Cyanide

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
  • holy smeg
    • View Profile
I've noticed currently when you are lockpicking or keypad cracking you cannot hear the sound of the lockpick or keypad but everyone else can. I don't know if this is intentional or just a glitch but It would be great if you could be able to hear the sounds everyone else hears while your raiding.

Thanks!
-Cyanide

Offline Tony69

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Allow players to hear their lockpicking/keypad sound
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 07:44 pm »
Yeah I noticed that a while ago. I'd also love to see it fixed.

IGN: J-Roc

Offline mrvideofreak

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
  • ByB = Busy yellow Buckets?
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 11:55 am »
I've noticed currently when you are lockpicking or keypad cracking you cannot hear the sound of the lockpick or keypad but everyone else can. I don't know if this is intentional or just a glitch but It would be great if you could be able to hear the sounds everyone else hears while your raiding.

Thanks!
-Cyanide

-support It's not really necessary. You know when you're cracking/lockpicking anyway when the hint pops up.
Need help? Send me a PM here: Click Here
Or Add me on steam. I'm only accepting admins+

People that aren't smegs/that i like: 5
Conor
Pantho
StupidWeasel
Bandicoot
Dexter Morgan

People that are Asses: 3
Adol
Jelman
skytron

Offline andreblue

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I got my zombie plan. Now do you have yours?
    • View Profile
    • Random ness here
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 01:27 pm »

Thanks!
-Cyanide

-support It's not really necessary. You know when you're cracking/lockpicking anyway when the hint pops up.
yes but if it does make a sound you want to know to be more alert. It would be really nice to hear it again.

Offline Loqfrican

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loqrin
    • View Profile
    • Loqrin Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 01:49 pm »

Thanks!
-Cyanide

Why would you not support this? This is a small thing. Yes it's not necessary but before you were able to hear the lockpick/keypad crack. I think it's more or less a bug that was never fixed.

Offline Sabretooth

• Supporter
  • ByB Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 03:42 pm »

Thanks!
-Cyanide

* Sabretooth is waiting for the name to be switched to MrAnnoyingFreak.

On another note,

+Support

Most likely a bug that hasn't been fixed, like someone else stated.