October 24, 2019, 01:44 am

Author Topic: [Rebirth] Meth Entities  (Read 771 times)

Offline Tschudy

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Tuh-Shoo-Dee
    • View Profile
[Rebirth] Meth Entities
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:12 am »
Given how many entities one needs to spawn in order to have an acceptable yield, i suggest the following.

Increase the number of charges per entity to either 5 or 10.  This will cut down on the amount of loose entities at one time.  Adjust price to fit.

Instead of shipments, use barrels with 50-100 charges for buying in bulk.  Again, this will be to cut down on the amount of loose entities.

Allow pots and gas cylinders to be physgunned and frozen like the stove.  As it stands, having a pot tip onto its side is a pain in the ass because it is so difficult to right.  Allowing them to be frozen would also reduce the amount of loose entities and cut down on lag when you have 4 cooks in town.

Bonus Points:  Add a second junkie NPC to the alley near the bar on the church end of the map.
DO NOT send me a friend request unless you are a super or above.  I'm done folks!

Offline Loqfrican

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Loqrin
    • View Profile
    • Loqrin Entertainment
Re: [Rebirth] Meth Entities
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:58 pm »
Bonus Points:  Add a second junkie NPC to the alley near the bar on the church end of the map.

I don't agree with this. Meth already gives you a lot of money, giving another location to sell meth at basically allows for meth cooks to sell at a less risky rate.

Offline Tschudy

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Tuh-Shoo-Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:15 pm »
Its more of an issue of convenience.  We got 2 weed dealers so 2 meth junkies should be fine.  You'll still get automatically  wanted if you sell.
DO NOT send me a friend request unless you are a super or above.  I'm done folks!

Offline Cole Train

• Supporter
  • ByB Champion
  • twitch.tv/rayleemental
    • View Profile
    • Jindai High
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 07:33 pm »
I cannot agree more with being able to physgun + freeze pots and gas. When a pot tips it is such a freaking chore to right it again

Offline andreblue

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I got my zombie plan. Now do you have yours?
    • View Profile
    • Random ness here
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 03:00 am »
I cannot agree more with being able to physgun + freeze pots and gas. When a pot tips it is such a freaking chore to right it again
Just use one of the steel beams to hold it. The V shaped ones are best

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 03:21 pm »

I don't agree with this. Meth already gives you a lot of money, giving another location to sell meth at basically allows for meth cooks to sell at a less risky rate.
It is rather annoying though. Today my first public experience as meth cook was met with a single swat officer blocking the meth addict yelling "ANYONE GOING INTO THIS ALLEY HAS TO CONEST TO A CHECK"
Peace love and positvity.

Offline Jelman

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:34 pm »
btw if you havent noticed from the changelog the new meth ents are being added

His Grace Snoop of House Dogg, first in his name; Kushleesi; The Unblazed; Brother of Green Dragon Sativas; embarks on a quest to reclaim Weedsteros

Offline Deluxe

• ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 05:11 pm »
btw if you havent noticed from the changelog the new meth ents are being added

They're already on the server just needs a restart to be  in the F4 menu.
Peace love and positvity.