August 19, 2017, 03:29 am

Author Topic: Anyone still on here  (Read 382 times)

Offline Homie-G-Spot

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
  • Also (informally) known as Lola
    • View Profile
Anyone still on here
« on: January 22, 2017, 04:47 am »
Anybody miss the days when ByB was in it's prime. All I want to do is hop on RP4 and get some printers going. Seeing the 0 people online is killing me. Please everybody, I know it had it's problems, but ByB was the best RP out there and now it's dead. Hopefully some of you will see this and start Rping again, I know me and a lot of other people who want to as well.

Offline Cyanide

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
  • holy smeg
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone still on here
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:19 am »
everyone just go on and be afk and people will join

Offline Conor

• Root of all Evil
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 06:40 pm »
People only have interest in DarkRP these days if the server is full of third-party addons. I think you're appealing for a lost cause if I'm honest.

Offline Kelch

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 06:37 am »
People only have interest in DarkRP these days if the server is full of third-party addons. I think you're appealing for a lost cause if I'm honest.

It's sad that things went that way imo. I still like to play the old way even if nobody else does.

Offline Swiss Cheese

• ByB Newbie
  • You must be truly desperate if you've come to me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 05:58 pm »
It's weird though. Those massive servers with maps like EvoCity, etcetera, are full of people who play for a day or two, then leave. The age range is also low as well.. so it's kindof an unavoidable evil. I guess 'old' or classic servers are played by people who are older.. yet with age comes responsibility. The older community is well, older. Jobs, college, slowly erode away at the time older members have to play. BYB, in my observation is one such server filled with older members.. who are no longer going home every day after highschool and playing Gmod. It's sad. But it's a pattern I've noticed. :'( So to revive BYB, you'd need to cater to the younger players. What Ketch is saying. I'm not recommending it, as I hate having SWEPS for outdated iFunny memes and 15FPS. Unless a miracle happens.. I think that's the only way. I'm just a BYB Newbie, so don't take me seriously. Good luck, I guess.  :-\ :-\ :-\
~ Vapourwave   /    Anna ~
(Pronounced 'Ahna'{It get asked that a lot})

= PM for Gaming Usernames- I play Everything.=