July 23, 2019, 09:09 am

Author Topic: FPS Tanks due to errors with addons.  (Read 674 times)

Offline Tschudy

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Tuh-Shoo-Dee
    • View Profile
FPS Tanks due to errors with addons.
« on: March 05, 2017, 04:36 pm »
My FPS keeps tanking when i log on (im getting between 1 and 13) and all I have to show are these errors.

Code: [Select]
MDLCache: characters/badasses/gman.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: characters/badasses/magnusson_closed.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\for_raptor.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
Error! Flag "$halflambert" is multiply defined in material "models/bloo_ltcom_zel/citizens/female_hands"!
material models/bloo_ltcom_zel/citizens/glassesside_walter has a normal map and an envmapmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask.

material models/bloo_ltcom_zel/citizens/glassesfront_walter has a normal map and an envmapmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask.

ShaderAPIDX8::CreateD3DTexture: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
Warning in .VMT file ($phongfresnelranges): no ']' or '}' found in vector key "$phongfresnelranges".
Did you forget to surround the vector with "s?
Error! Flag "$nodecal" is multiply defined in material "models/lonewolfiescars/shared/leather_2"!
No such variable "$carpenisenabled" for material "sentry/swatvan/lables"
Error: Material "sentry/swatvan/lables" : proxy "Equals" unable to initialize!

I've tried resubscribing to and redownloading all the addons, didnt work
I've tried messing with all the multicore rendering BS, Didn't work
I've tried joining oher servers running hardly any mods, that works (~80 FPS)
I've tried going into single player, that works (~280fps)
DO NOT send me a friend request unless you are a super or above.  I'm done folks!

Offline Dimonz

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: FPS Tanks due to errors with addons.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 05:25 pm »
Same thing is happening to me. Whenever I get on I get from 1 FPS to 5. It's unbearable. I did everything Ts did also. Help please ;l

Offline Tschudy

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Tuh-Shoo-Dee
    • View Profile
Re: FPS Tanks due to errors with addons.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 03:35 am »
Still having this issue, joining from a single player game didn't help either.
DO NOT send me a friend request unless you are a super or above.  I'm done folks!