December 15, 2019, 09:25 pm

Author Topic: Adam S Construction Co. - [FREE BASES]  (Read 2489 times)

Offline AdamS

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
Adam S Construction Co. - [FREE BASES]
« on: April 29, 2017, 04:07 am »
Logo (Coming Soon)

With this project i plan to help players who struggle with building shops or just don't feel like it by making pre-made templates they can work off of.  The starting goal is to make a few Gun Dealer shops and encourage the use of them.  After this i will probably move on to simple bases and such. I want new players to not feel discouraged and have a good time just like the rest of us :) <Add more stuff here>

With these dupes you are free to do whatever you want with them.  Re-skin them, add to them, even tear out bits to make it yours! They will always be free to use and comply 100% with all the rules.

How do i get these dupes?
Using Advanced Duplicator 1, you can navigate to the /public_folder/ and look for a folder named "free templates by adam s" (Add Pic). Inside you will find many sub-folders containing hopefully one day many builds you can work with. (Add Pic)

Well what do we have so far you ask?
Gun Dealer Shops

gun dealer shops/Beside PD -- Big Shop with Autoshop.txt

I will add more to this thread as it goes. Prob will be dead this week however.  If you see anyone who might benefit off these do tell them. I will also add instructions for certain builds on how to set stuff up.

Offline DJSexualWonderBread

• ByB Novice
  • Irish Pride American Born
    • View Profile
Re: Adam S Construction Co. - [FREE BASES]
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 04:18 am »
I strongly disagree

Offline BlueNova

• Super Admin
  • ByB Fanatic
  • I like smegposting and music.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 04:32 am »
I strongly disagree

Why? There's no harm in it. If anything it's a good thing so players (provided they know how to use adv dupe) can get started right away rather than take the time to build. Especially if they're not creative.

Offline Tony69

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 06:39 am »
+1

IGN: J-Roc

Offline AdamS

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 07:55 pm »
This will be brought back for the "ByB Summer Attempt" and I will double the effort to produce builds to share.  If you have any suggestions for what we should do next (PD, Gunshop, BMD, Base, etc), we are open to suggestions.

Offline Jelman

• Jelmani
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 09:12 pm »
this will
This will be brought back for the "ByB Summer Attempt" and I will double the effort to produce builds to share.  If you have any suggestions for what we should do next (PD, Gunshop, BMD, Base, etc), we are open to suggestions.

this'll be useful considering the newish map being used

His Grace Snoop of House Dogg, first in his name; Kushleesi; The Unblazed; Brother of Green Dragon Sativas; embarks on a quest to reclaim Weedsteros

Offline VoceTyrannis

• Supporter
  • ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 05:22 am »
Thank you adam, I suck at building and normally just give up or have horrendous looking bases :D

Praise the Sun.