March 22, 2019, 02:15 am

Author Topic: Map  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Alex4324

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
Map
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:08 pm »
Why not just hire someone to take the map we use now and modify it? Maybe add an underground area or another place where the Admin room is and make pd 2 floors again?

Offline Jelman

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Map
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 06:33 pm »
if we did that, we would have to change the map name and then it would cause issues with how the server is listed on the server browser, lower by default because no one will have it installed.

His Grace Snoop of House Dogg, first in his name; Kushleesi; The Unblazed; Brother of Green Dragon Sativas; embarks on a quest to reclaim Weedsteros

Offline AdamS

• Supporter
  • ByB Fanatic
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 06:39 pm »
This map has been bastardized enough by "Map Editors".

Offline Tschudy

• Super Admin
  • ByB Champion
  • Tuh-Shoo-Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 07:35 pm »
Because then people would have to download a new map.  While that wouldn't necessarily be a problem for our regulars, it WOULD be a problem for new player clicking random servers who don't want to sit there and wait for a map to DL.  Like I said in the other thread, the only real way we're going to see a different map is to establish a strong population, then run another map parallel to downtown.  Replacing it would kill our population.
DO NOT send me a friend request unless you are a super or above.  I'm done folks!