October 22, 2018, 08:17 am

Author Topic: [REQUEST] E2 Request Money Thingy  (Read 316 times)

Offline lucaslulu2012

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
[REQUEST] E2 Request Money Thingy
« on: August 08, 2018, 05:44 am »
I suck at E2 but im trying to get better at analysying code, not only that but i have some need for this, is it possible that you gods can create an E2 for me that i can do !send (Player) (Ammont) and !charge (Player) (Ammount), Im trying to create a printer bank

Also as an added bonus it would be cool if an EGP was made that allowed people to interact such as see how many printers they have in storage, and or ping an EGP on my side if they wanted them out or not, that would be dope!

Offline RealGuy

• ByB Rookie
  • Smeg isn't always the answer.
    • View Profile
Re: [REQUEST] E2 Request Money Thingy
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 01:47 pm »
I advocate the the add-on made by TylerB that allowes this function. I have plenty of e2s that use this function, creating a seamless transaction process making it easy for both sides. Unfortunately, the staff believe that this type of e2 function is abusable via being able to target all players and ask them for a random amount of money. It would be a simple fix where the target has to be in a certain range of the e2, but I would be surprised if that happens.

So as of right now, we have to use moneypots.

I advocate for this add-on!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:49 pm by RealGuy »

Offline NinjaPhenix

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 02:27 pm »
If they dont add it i might make my own way of doing money requests using keypads. Also this addon would be very helpful please add it.

Offline lucaslulu2012

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 04:23 pm »
I advocate the the add-on made by TylerB that allowes this function. I have plenty of e2s that use this function, creating a seamless transaction process making it easy for both sides. Unfortunately, the staff believe that this type of e2 function is abusable via being able to target all players and ask them for a random amount of money. It would be a simple fix where the target has to be in a certain range of the e2, but I would be surprised if that happens.

So as of right now, we have to use moneypots.

I advocate for this add-on!!!
Yes i know. but if i could learn the code, i also play on other servers where this code is allowed, iv already tried some that doent work so if you could still send it that would be dope!

Offline Conor

• Root of all Evil
  • ByB Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 09:37 pm »
Unfortunately, the staff believe that this type of e2 function is abusable via being able to target all players and ask them for a random amount of money. It would be a simple fix where the target has to be in a certain range of the e2, but I would be surprised if that happens.

Did you ever make a suggestion for this?

Offline lucaslulu2012

• ByB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 04:11 pm »
Yes I know the addon is not on, but this would help me learn how to code in EGP, I have the basics down but the advanced stuff, I ain't got, nor do I understand how the function works with the TylerB Money Request stuff, you guys don't have it but one of you have a code for it, I tried one code that had the !send command and that didn't work so if you coding gods could share your knowledge then i would really appreciate it