October 24, 2019, 02:33 am

Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 127 times)

Offline Protax

• Supporter
  • ByB Newbie
  • Helping people is what I live for, also Pantho.
    • View Profile
It's been a while
« on: October 06, 2019, 10:08 pm »
Hello.

Haven't been on here in a while. Wasn't even sure the forums were still up, but wanted to give it a go and log in. Doubt anyone even remembers me, but that's fine. Not sure who's gonna see this mesage, but just wanted to briefly drop by and slide over a message. Hope life has been treating you all well (even though I know it probably hasn't because life suck). Really miss the server and all the great and wonderful memories. Makes me realize I took those years of my life for granted. I was a kid back when I first found ByB. I stayed and it would soon become the greatest experience in online gaming of my life. I got good at English because of ByB. I was actually the best in my class. I'm Norwegian, and most Norwegians can't speak English for smeg - Not even if their lives depended on it. I've forgotten the majority of people I used to be with on here, but we were all in one way a family regardless. All I know is that I'm not the only one who longs for the days of being a kid without responsibilities, who could hop online and stay for hours, wondering where the day went.  Don't really have any other purpose with this post than to honor the ByB community for what it was - and to still honor it every day for the great memories that we'll never truly forget.

Everything has an end date, I just wish the date for ByB was in a million more years.
Hello

Talking about myself is not quite what I'm used too.
But lets try.

Interests; ByB, Garry's mod, Swimming, Grand Theft Auto, weapons, RC vehicles, The Walking Dead, Deorro, Music, Making music, being a DJ, cars, winter, Pantho.

Trying to help people out as much as I can even though I'm not an admin a anymore ^^

Merry Christmas :)

Offline WooHoo

• ByB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 04:09 pm »
Hi my best ByB friend ever.

I will come to norway as i promised, just a matter of time. ♥

Offline Awesomesauce

• ByB Champion
  • Goodbye Banana. I already miss you :(
    • View Profile